Please help me obtain one of my HG!

shadowyi

A little classic..:]
O.G.
Jul 17, 2008
Hello ladies, I know this is a HUGE, LONG shot, but I'm praying for the best.

Some of you may have read my growing up thread, and know that I purchased something with birthday money. Well, I decided that lambskin wasn't for me, and decided to look for caviar instead. I really wanted purple or red, but to no avail. :nogood: I heard on the fly there were to be some red caviar released this spring, so I frantically searched around.

Got put on a waiting list! ..but I was number 33 for the ONE unit the store was getting! :faint: I had just about lost hope when Cynthia at NM called me and said she had unopened a new shipment and saw my bag! :yahoo: However, here's the kicker. I am across the country, thus can't pay by cash or check. I don't have an Amex or NM card, so that kills it. She has put the bag on hold for me until tomorrow, in hopes that I'll be able to find something.

XXXXX
not allowed

I sincerely apologize if this is an inappropriate thread, but I really don't know what to do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ladies, I know this is a HUGE, LONG shot, but I'm praying for the best.

Some of you may have read my growing up thread, and know that I purchased something with birthday money. Well, I decided that lambskin wasn't for me, and decided to look for caviar instead. I really wanted purple or red, but to no avail. :nogood: I heard on the fly there were to be some red caviar released this spring, so I frantically searched around.

Got put on a waiting list! ..but I was number 33 for the ONE unit the store was getting! :faint: I had just about lost hope when Cynthia at NM called me and said she had unopened a new shipment and saw my bag! :yahoo: However, here's the kicker. I am across the country, thus can't pay by cash or check. I don't have an Amex or NM card, so that kills it. She has put the bag on hold for me until tomorrow, in hopes that I'll be able to find something. xxxxxxx

I sincerely apologize if this is an inappropriate thread, but I really don't know what to do!

can you open a nm account?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can still open a NM account. When your SA rings it up (& it's over your account limit) she can connect you to customer service & they'll be able to override it for that one time (that's if your credit is in good standing).

You can go to your nearest NM, buy a GC (even with cash, i've done this for $1800~) and give the GC info to your SA. I think this is the easiest route at this point... unless you don't have a NM nearby.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for the responses! This has given me two options that I can definitely pursue. I hope I can convince her to continue putting the bag on hold for me! You ladies are the best! Thank you again!

Not sure if this will work. Can't you open accounts with NM & Bergdorf Goodman? You can combine the limits on these accounts which should be enough to pay for your purchase. I know how you feel. It's so inconvenient to have to use a NM/BG card for these stores.

Update on my crazy situation -- so I looked into the GC alternative (thank you ocgirl for suggesting that!) and it was a viable alternative! I had to wait until Cynthia was at work today to get her okay before I plopped 2000+ on GC though. She has agreed to hold the bag for me until the silly thing processes, and was very nice about it! :tup: for Cynthia!

queenofchic it is entirely too inconvenient to shop at NM. There's definitely a reason why I shop at Nordstroms when I buy designer. Thank goodness the GC scenario worked or I would've torn my hair out!