Please help me make the leather decision between these two!

Which one should I pick?

Results are only viewable after voting.

SomethingWitty

b happy
Jul 29, 2009
Hi everyone! I'm still fairly new to Bal, only owned a Twiggy before. So I need your help here!

Which one of these two do you think has better leather? The qualities I'm looking for are smooshy, thick, chewy, not dry, and preferably smoother (less distressing) leather.

I was told the more distressed one (#2) is also more smooshy, so I'm kinda torn because I do like the smoother look of #1 (at least on the front side).

What do you think? I appreciate your honest opinions! :smile:

SomethingWitty

b happy
Jul 29, 2009
If you're looking for:

"I'm looking for are smooshy, thick, chewy, not dry, and preferably smoother (less distressing) leather"

The smoother of the 2 is #1 ;)
Thanks I know, but I also want smooshy/chewy and was told #2 is more smooshy/chewy than #1. That's why I'm torn. :sad:

angelalam5

O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
If your favourite/most important quality is the smoothness, than for sure 1. But I myself prefer #2.

oogiewoogie

Life is good.. :)
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Beachy SoCAL...♥
Thanks I know, but I also want smooshy/chewy and was told #2 is more smooshy/chewy than #1. That's why I'm torn. :sad:
Sometimes the fact that it's more distressed looking, people will automatically assume that it's chewy or smooshier. I've had smoother bags picked for me that are a little more smoother.. but thick and squishy. So you can also have a smooshy/chewy thick bag come with smoother leather. It's hard going by just a picture sometimes. You should probably ask "e" (i'm assuming these pics are from her) to pick the thicker one of the 2 for you.