Please help me make the decision. ..

LVlover13

O.G.
Mar 27, 2013
So I'm debating between the totally pm in monogram and neverfull pm also in monogram. I'm very petite so always go for small bags. Do you think the totally is more of a work bag or you can use it for anything? Anyways I already have the DA totally pm so I was thinking maybe I should go for the neverfull in the monogram. However I'm not sure I will like the neverfull pm since a lot of people said it's too small. Anyone here owns both of them, which one you like better? Or Neverfull pm owners, how do you like your pm bag? TIA!

I think Totally pm mono would be better for you. I think Neverfull pm looks better in de or azur. In mono it looks smaller than the other two prints because of the lighter trim at the top in my opinion. The mono Neverfull looks better in the mm size, you can wear it cinched in to make it look smaller.

I have an epi NF PM and absolutely love it! I think it is the perfect everyday size bag. I also have an MM, but on me it is huge and I usually only carry it to tote my laptop. PM is perfect and I love it in mono! :tender:

So I'm debating between the totally pm in monogram and neverfull pm also in monogram. I'm very petite so always go for small bags. Do you think the totally is more of a work bag or you can use it for anything? Anyways I already have the DA totally pm so I was thinking maybe I should go for the neverfull in the monogram. However I'm not sure I will like the neverfull pm since a lot of people said it's too small. Anyone here owns both of them, which one you like better? Or Neverfull pm owners, how do you like your pm bag? TIA!
Totally PM. Has a zipper so it's more secure :smile: