Please help me make the choice!!

Kiki198028

BalLover
Jun 26, 2007
Hi, I am new here, after viewing all the gorgeous Chole handbags, I really hope to own one myself. I found some good deals: tan siverado tote for $736 and white Edith tote with shoulder strap for $655. I really want to be a good girl and start with only one, but both of them are just so lovely, I can't let them go!! :crybaby:
Could anybody help me to make up my mind? Thanks a lot!!

If you only had to pick one....:graucho: I would go with the one that goes w/a majority of your wardrobe...For me, the tan would win over the white, however they are two lovely bags and you got them for a really good deal!

Thanks ssangit for your suggestion.:kiss: I also love Tan more, I can't get other colors for Edith because I had just one sec of hesitation and bom! they all gone except the white ones......:shocked::crybaby:

Just thought white edith would be a good choice for work, but that tan silverado goes with all my casual clothes. I may keep the silverado........

I know keeping both would be a easier choice, especially for such lovely prices, but I can't with my budget limit.....
The edith is coming next week, I promise I will post both of them and a Edith Bowling that I decided to return!:okay:

I'd say keep both if there is any way you can! You won't find them again later, specially at those prices!

Please post pics.....