Please help me make a decision..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone,
    I can't decide what to purchase next before the price increase....
    I currently have..
    BH
    damier speedy 30
    epi ivoire alma
    heart coin purse framboise
    small agenda framboise
    porte-tresor international framboise

What do you guys think i should get next:
    I was considering :
    monogram pulp weekender pm (yellow)
    damier azur hamstead pm or mm
    zippy wallet (violette or mc)
    eugenie (grenaldine epi)

I don't live in a city with an LV store, so i haven't been able to see these up close and try them on. Which one do you think i should get? I'm open to other suggestions as well.

2. if you love the pulp, then I would definitely get that one first since it's LE!

3. i think i've narrowed it down to either:
    the MC black zippy or the pulp..
    i hate how the zippy is so expensive, i can almost get the hampstead with it. kinda frustrating. i keep on going back and forth.. going to go crazy
    i'm also deciding between the violette key and change holder or the violette cles. I like the key and change holder because it would be so versatile (keys, cards, and change ) but the cles has 4 key rings which is good because i have so many keys...

4. I would go with either monogram pulp weekender pm (yellow) or the damier azur hamstead pm or mm. First because you still don't have monogramm piece, second because it is a beautiful piece. Maybe I would suggest the azur - great for spring.

5. Thanks Kimalee and fettfleck!

6. weekender!

7. LVoe the damier azur hampsted!

8. I saw the Pulp weekender two weeks ago and let me tell you, it's super AWESOME!!! I'd say go for that one since it's LE. :woohoo: