Please help me make a decision...to sell or not to sell???

Jan 16, 2009
I have a black MAB that my hubby bought for me awhile back last year and I don't use it that much anymore. It was a really GREAT baby bag, but now that my baby is growing up I find I don't use it as much anymore. I'm thinking of selling it since I'm trying to clean out our house and organize. Although I DO love my MAB, I have another in the Glazed Espresso that I love MORE, and I also feel like it's a waste to just have it sit there. Should I sell it or keep it? What do you think??

Here are some pictures...oh, and if any of you can help with the name of the color I'd really appreciate it (just in case I do want to sell it). I tried searching for it, but I'm still confused as to what the color of my bag may be. I'm thinking night???

My black MAB in different lights and views:

GREAT BAG!! It looks like a midnight MAB to me...and the fact that it is an older RM with original HW makes it desirable. The GE MAB sounds fantastic, too! (If you ever want to sell that, you would have no trouble whatsoever).

The MAB is gorgeous, and in great condition! If it were me, I would keep it. But if you haven't used it for a while, I don't think you'd miss it. I'm having the same problem with an RM I have, but I figure that I can sell it and get another that I would use, and love!

I'm not sure about the name of the colour....

I would personally keep it because its in great condition and a classic black bag! But if you find it being too big for you and your everyday use, then I'd get rid of it and get yourself something you WILL use! :tup:

I think if you're using your other bag more and find that this one is just sitting around.. it wouldn't be a bad idea to sell it for some extra money.
If you're super attached to it, though, and can think of future times when you would use it, then I'd keep it.

I'd keep it too, it's GORGEOUS! However, I do also understand how much use you get out of the GE MAB because my GE Nikki sees quite a bit of use compared to some of my other lovelies... so if there's another bag out there that has caught your eye and you think you would use more than this one, put this one up on the chopping block.

I think it's a good staple bag to have...especially in that smooth leather. and it looks to be in really great condition! you love this MAB(though not as much as the GE), and there's none of these going around online anymore. I say keep it for a few more months. and if everytime you see the bag, you still want to sell it, then let it go.

My rule of thumb is that if something sits for 6 months and I don't miss it, it goes. Longer if it's a seasonal item, like a heavy sweater, but with a year-round bag I'd say you're safe to let it go.

I say wait another couple weeks
and use it a couple times...if you are STILL not feeling it, or wishing you were using another one of your bags, then you should just sell it because it IS a waste , and you should really LOVE all of your bags :smile: