Please help me! Looking for a small, black going out bag. Multipocket???

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
I hope someone can help me. As my title explains, I'm searching for a small black bag. Nothing extremely small but not overly large either, for those rare nights I go out with my girlfriends (we are going out without our kids this Saturday night!!!).

The small mulitpocket bag looks very cute. Where can I find one? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thank you so much!

I believe Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Shopbop, the Purse Store, the Marc Jacobs boutique, etc all carry them. The bag I find myself using a ton for nights out is the little Stam. It holds just enough stuff for a typical evening and looks fab. Good luck!

Melly, could I trouble you with a link? I cannot seem to find them online on the sites you provided. Perhaps I have to actually go to the store to check it out? Thanks!!

You'll love the mulitpocket!!!! So classic...I have two and most likely will end up getting another one lol in my life time!!! Let us know if you get it!! Good luck!!!

I really like my little stam for nights out - fits plenty without being big and looks good dressy or not so dressy.

I have the small multipocket also & while I love them I do see them as more of an every day daytime look.

Thanks guys. The Stam, based on the pics I have seen online, may be a bit too dressy. When I go out, it's usually in jeans and a cute top. But maybe it would work. I have to check it out!