Please help me locate this Longchamp Bag

1. Duplicate: Please remove

Hi all.

I am totally in love with this Longchamp bag. :yahoo:

eBay: Longchamp LARGE brown leather tote SAKS NEW $390 (item 260033360823 end time Sep-26-06 13:32:05 PDT)

eBay item number: 260033360823

I missed this auction:wtf:. I have been searching for this bag for a while. It is a discontinued model called the Longchamp Nature Large Shopper. It is made of smooth leather. I want it in either brown or black.

If anyone can provide any help in locating it I would be much obliged. I *MUST* have this bag. It seems to be perfect in every way. I am sure almost everyone here can relate to that the perfect bag quest :yes: .

I have called several Longchamp stores, Off 5th, Saks 5th and the Longchamp outlet.

Thanks in advance!

2. Hi all.

eBay: Longchamp LARGE brown leather tote SAKS NEW $390 (item 260033360823 end time Sep-26-06 13:32:05 PDT)

eBay item number: 260033360823

I missed this auction:wtf:. I have been searching for this bag for a while. It is a discontinued model called the Longchamp Nature Large Shopper. It is made of smooth leather. I want it in either brown or black.

If anyone can provide any help in locating it I would be much obliged. I *MUST* have this bag. It seems to be perfect in every way. I am sure almost everyone here can relate to that the perfect bag quest :yes: .

I have called several Longchamp stores, Off 5th, Saks 5th and the Longchamp outlet.

Thanks in advance!

3. Hi all.

I have been lurking for a while and lusting over your Hermes bags. I hope to purchase a black box Birkin one day soon. I cannot seem to get on a list anywhere. I do not have a Hermes near me (Arizona), so I cannot really develop a relationship right now. I am quite worried about reading your posts about the box being discontinued that I might not have my dream come true. But, I am not asking for help with that as I feel my Birkin will come when it is ready.

Right now I am asking if anyone here can help me locate the following bag. I noticed that a lot of you mentioned that you used the Les Pliage for your Birkin, so I thought you would be familiar with the brand. If this request is inappropriate for this forum please remove it. I will understand. But, keep those lovely pictures coming.

Ebay item number: 260033360823

Thanks in advance!

4. I saw something very similar to that in Nordstroms at Boca Raton , FL on saturday .. you may want to call there. THey have a lot of longchamp now.

5. Still searching. . .

Tried Nordstrom, Thanks, but they did not have the one.

6. Still searching . . . Please help . . .

7. I "think" I saw that bag at Nordstroms in King of Prussia mall, PA about 2 months ago, but I'm not sure...will check next time I go. They do have quite a large Longchamps section though.

Hope you find your bag!

8. I'll keep my eyes open.....

9. Sorry, tbbjb. I'm only familiar with the Pliage! I hope someone will be able to help you, if not in this subforum then perhaps in the general discussion area? I know how frustrating it must be to have missed that auction, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that another one will pop up on eBay for you. I think you can customize your searches so that eBay will E-mail you when auctions containing certain words you're looking for appear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice