Please help me locate this bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That's from two years ago. Good luck finding it.

2. Yeah I know. I have been wanting it since then. That's why I am kicking myself for not getting it back then.

3. LMAO!!!!! I have this bag.....it is TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry) I paid full prive for it....it kills me to see this on sale.....ugh....

4. You know - I bought this bag full price, and returned it. Then I was debating between this bag and the LV Galliera in LA and got the LV bag. But I really desperately still want this one. It kills me that I returned it AND then I missed out on this sale of this bag that I want so much.

You are so lucky - this bag is IMO very classic and very chic at the same time. Even better that it is so functional!

5. ^Yes---That's exactly why I bought the bag....sooooooooooooo easy to get in and out of this bag....When was it on sale?

6. Not sure when it went on sale. I thought it was a part of a permanent collection in the stores. But my heart dropped last night when I was looking for the bag to see if it might have gone on sale and found out it really did. I also thought I saw it in the stores still. But I could be wrong since I haven't been to the mall in a while (been too busy - wen back to college, working, etc.).

7. ^If someone sees this thread, and they see it in a store..they will pm you I'm sure!!!

8. I really really hope so. I am kicking myself so much right now.