Please help me locate a pair of earrings!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for a pair of gold twist knot earrings (mesh patterned) that look just like these ones from Tiffany. Unfortunately the Tiffany ones are huge on me and I am looking for a smaller version. I have tried two pairs from Amazon and both pairs were also too large for my ears. Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks!!

I don't know how to paste the picture in my post so here is the url...

tiffany.com/shared/media/products/14221522_M_OVER_1.jpg

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=14221522&mcat=148204&cid=287464&search_params=s+5-p+36-c+287464-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+#p+35-n+6-cg+viewPaged-c+287464-s+5-r+-t+-ri+-ni+0-x+-pu+-f+

2. Thanks Ricky!

Those are really close and a good size, but I am pretty set on the mesh/twisted gold look. I appreciate your help!!

3. The pattern is called a Danish Knot. I have only made them a couple of times, but they are not too hard to make. How big(small) of a knot do you want? I would do a mock up in silver first, to get the size right before making gold ones. And a number of jewelry suppliers sell gold twist wire, so it would not be too hard to have them made for you.

4. Oh wow, I did not realize they were so easy to make! How cool! I was looking for them to be about the size of a one carat round diamond stud. (Is that about 6.5 mms?)

Thanks for the info!!!