PLEASE HELP ME LADIES! Urgent Situation!

slimmie

Chanel and LV Fever
O.G.
Dec 4, 2008
Hello all!
I sold an LV A Louis Vuitton Alma Bag on Bonanza on Jan. 10, 2011. Buyer received the bag and left positive feedback, everything was fine until out of nowhere yesterday Dec. 13, 2011 she sends me this message:

"I bought this Lv from you and you said its real,,,you lie its fake...I want my money back... the purse is in excellent condition, i been taking good care of it because it thought its real and its not... i want my money back. If I dont get any help from you...i will report you to the Police, i got all the information and photo when you did sold this item and its illegal and against the law to fraud the people."

First off, the bag is real and it was even authenticated by Addy on here!
Here's the link: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...-format-post-1-a-649345-120.html#post17576122

[FONT=&quot]I am getting it authenticated by Carol Diva also so that I can have additional paper documentation but I am just worried bc she'll keep harassing me! Or she'll send me a counterfeit one and not my original bag!!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Should I just:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A. Agree to give her a refund?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]B. Ignore her?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C. Reply to her and send her the link and show her all of documentation of authenticity on the bag and fight her about it?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...-format-post-1-a-649345-120.html#post17576122[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]She sent a message to my personal e-mail saying she has documentation that it's fake (which I doubt). I really think she just changed her mind about the bag!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...-format-post-1-a-649345-120.html#post17576122[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I don't want this to linger any longer and ruin my Holidays so PLEASE ANY ADVICE, TIPS OR SIMILAR STORIES WILL BE SO GREATLY APPRECIATED! TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/FONT]

Im sorry for you ,i m not an expert but you should send her the documentation first and if she keep disturbing you just ignore her
It was one year ago she could have done an exchange !!

Sounds like she changed her mind or needs money for something. Send her documentation and tell her to stop contacting you.
Note- I am not an expert or a lawyer. I wish you good luck in getting her to leave you alone.

I agree with Lilouninamama - it's been nearly a year and now she comes back asking for a refund saying the bag is fake? Something doesn't add up. :confused1:

Try option #3 and hopefully everything works out!
Good luck and keep us posted!

Sounds like she changed her mind or needs money for something. Send her documentation and tell her to stop contacting you.
Note- I am not an expert or a lawyer. I wish you good luck in getting her to leave you alone.

Hey Kokogirl!
That's exactly what I was thinking!!!!!! I think she just wants fast cash or something! I'm just so disgusted that someone would keep a bag for nearly a year and try to pull something like this! Thanks for your reply and advice!

I agree with Lilouninamama - it's been nearly a year and now she comes back asking for a refund saying the bag is fake? Something doesn't add up. :confused1:

Try option #3 and hopefully everything works out!
Good luck and keep us posted!

Yes I agree ladies! I am awaiting Carol Diva's reply and once I have it, I will contact her about it! Thank you so much for your advice! I'm so angry and shocked about all this...... Never experienced this before :sad:

Em! I think this is dodgy!! Might be a scam. She probably might return you a fake one if you pay her $ back....and keep the real bag for herself.....anything she could play of.

I'm so sorry. It's nearly a year now and she wants her money back! No way! I would suggest you consult the police/lawyer and take the legal actions back to her. She might have been doing to same thing to other sellers......

If possible, report to the police!!

The buyer has no claim to a refund. Tell her that she can pursue through the legal venues of the site, not contacting you personally. And if the items is used, it is no longer in the condition sold. Good luck

Em! I think this is dodgy!! Might be a scam. She probably might return you a fake one if you pay her $ back....and keep the real bag for herself.....anything she could play of.

I'm so sorry. It's nearly a year now and she wants her money back! No way! I would suggest you consult the police/lawyer and take the legal actions back to her. She might have been doing to same thing to other sellers......

If possible, report to the police!!

Hey ah_tracy,
I was thinking about that too bc I am just so mad and I really don't wanna take this sitting down! I don't even know how I would go about reporting her bc this seems like such a minor thing that I fear the police or lawyer won't pursue it! Should I get a civil suit lawyer? I truly even doubt that she has any documentation that it's fake and I think she's just trying to intimidate and scare me..... I just wanna cry!!!!!

First, I wouldn't allow this pathetic buyer to intimidate you with her inappropriate e-mail
about contacting the police.... who does she think she is..would forward her the
authentication reply from Carol Diva and if she continues to contact you after that
let her know you will report her for harassment.... and if wouldn't surprise me that
she is looking for some fast $$$$.... excuse my french ..she is some piece of work in
addition to be an a***ole....