please help me I'm crazy...

Ummm, I was the same way! When I first saw it I thought, nah, no bag 4 me...now the more it pops up around here I know that I HAVE to have the zucca. I can't pass up a bag where everyone's in :heart: !! Especially the lattes!! :love:
I'm not sure what bag to get amore in? :shrugs: I'm getting either spaggio or transporto in Nuvola so probably not that... I already have 2 backpacks, the inferno Nuvola a canguro a BV and two ciaos. I can't decide.

I'm not sure what bag to get amore in? :shrugs: I'm getting either spaggio or transporto in Nuvola so probably not that... I already have 2 backpacks, the inferno Nuvola a canguro a BV and two ciaos. I can't decide.
Have you ever tried the mamma mia? I think it's adorable...I like it better than the BV I just wish it were a tad bigger. I only tried it on once and it was stuffed w/paper so I can't say for sure but that's one you might want to check out. How do you feel about the bella??

Have you ever tried the mamma mia? I think it's adorable...I like it better than the BV I just wish it were a tad bigger. I only tried it on once and it was stuffed w/paper so I can't say for sure but that's one you might want to check out. How do you feel about the bella??
The mamma mia doesn't really do it for me... I don't really like the zippers on the Bella...I had a Zucca and I really liked the style of it but I never ever used it. I'll have to think about it.

I probably have a Stellina in my future but probably not in amore. I don't really like the tan trim on the amore and with the stellina and campeggio there is a lot of trim showing... does that make any sense to anyone else?
Yeah, it makes complete sense! I'm not too into the tan trim myself. I really don't like the trim all that much and it really shows in the tan color. Gioco doesn't have any trim...maybe you want him :graucho: !! Zucca only has the trim at the very top of the purse and you really don't notice it all that much. :love:

i dont really like the caramellas, i wish they brought back the angiolettos instead

After looking at an angioletto I have to agree I wish they were still making that style. I don't understand why they decided to discontinue some of these older styles. Another one was the bella bella. It would have been the perfect sized hobo for me.

I guess maybe the bag style just didn't sell as well? :confused1:

After looking at an angioletto I have to agree I wish they were still making that style. I don't understand why they decided to discontinue some of these older styles. Another one was the bella bella. It would have been the perfect sized hobo for me.

I guess maybe the bag style just didn't sell as well? :confused1:
It must be the case although w/lesportsac nothing seems to make sense so it could've been the most popular seller and they just wished for a different bag to sell more so they discontinued them. Who knows w/them!! I :heart: :heart: :heart: the bella bella bags. They are the perfect size. I wish they'd kept them instead of the bella. Oh well...a girl can dream. An angioletto in pirata would be too good to be true. :love: