please help me identify this MJ bag! stumped! :P

1. hi guys!
    was wondering if anyone could help me identify this Marc Jacobs bag.

picture 1

picture 2

picture 3

it's coral colored and has bright purple suede lining. two tassles.

i'd love to know the season, year and name if possible! any help would be greatly appreciated!
    thanks! :biggrin::heart:

2. I remember this bag! They had a few different styles with the tassels. I believe it's from spring--either 04 or 05. It's fairly recent and unfortunately, I have no idea what the official name was. I think the color was called lobster.

I've been buying MJ since 02 and while I remember most of the bags, I have a lot of trouble keeping all the years/seasons straight. I wish I could be of more help!

3. It kind of looks like the Stella but the Stella is more of a hobo style.

4. I know the hobo in that collection was called Scarlet... or that may be the name of the collection. Your bag looks more like a tote. I think it was from 04 or 05.

5. thanks for all the help guys.
    i'm getting more and more people say they think it's from '04-05, which makes me smile because i got a great deal on it!
    any ideas on where to look to see past bags from past seasons so i can pin-point it? i've searched and searched the net, but no luck.

:heart:

6. you're right about the scarlet! i found this post and it's the same style as the hobo listed. I've since discovered that the color might be called 'Sunset Pink'? Still having trouble finding a picture and info on my particular style...I got a GREAT deal on it and would love to see how much it was new so I can do a little dance. :biggrin:

:heart:

7. i think you're right about the color being sunset pink. there was another bag from this collection called isabelli. it was very similar to yours, but it was barrel shaped. i recently saw the isabelli on sale at elux, so your bag could possibly be from '05. very cute btw!

8. Regardless... (and I don't know, so I cannot help out!) that is a really cute bag. I totally love it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice