Identify This LV

This was part of the Cherry line and was looks like the Pochette that came with the Bucket. They did make a Cherry Pochette but it doesn't look like the right shape for that. From 2004. Hope that helps.

Thanks for replying.
I think I compared it to the monogram version and got unsure because they don't have the same mono pattern. But now that I looked at more cherry bucket pics I now see that they have different mono patterns.

Man, I must be tired or something... Because I didn't compare it to cherry bucket pochette pics and that's really easy to do... Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: vernis-lover
Hey everyone I found this old handbag while doing a garage dive for a family friend. I found this bag buried deep in the garage. He told me it was most likely his mother's and she passed away some years back. I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on what this bag is and what era it is from.
I also noticed that there is a concord tag on it. That may be able to help dat date it. Thanks!

Attachments

• OhOxd2eZQqyLzWdXBrUNHA.jpg
    OhOxd2eZQqyLzWdXBrUNHA.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 279
  • yhSovHckSo6+CHHtdYykKw.jpg
    yhSovHckSo6+CHHtdYykKw.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 275
  • +vC0tKHATmy9YIFbIKrqZg.jpg
    +vC0tKHATmy9YIFbIKrqZg.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 282
  • h+2gAf1xS+y4LM+GcgTSWw.jpg
    h+2gAf1xS+y4LM+GcgTSWw.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 277
  • NCM+7yv6TBSMzhHsp3KFKg.jpg
    NCM+7yv6TBSMzhHsp3KFKg.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 279
  • RD%rp%RVTp+f3nQT9IcFxw.jpg
    RD%rp%RVTp+f3nQT9IcFxw.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 287
  • Ims10YHaTUuKUnispB3J5Q.jpg
    Ims10YHaTUuKUnispB3J5Q.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 275
  • ImqAO8WMReeG48Ghjtckog.jpg
    ImqAO8WMReeG48Ghjtckog.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 276
  • Qwz5hPH7Rl+Il0wgasA52g.jpg
    Qwz5hPH7Rl+Il0wgasA52g.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 275
  • iDZI6b%HSXuHBP5QPMOGfA.jpg
    iDZI6b%HSXuHBP5QPMOGfA.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 272
Hey everyone I found this old handbag while doing a garage dive for a family friend. I found this bag buried deep in the garage. He told me it was most likely his mother's and she passed away some years back. I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on what this bag is and what era it is from.
I also noticed that there is a concord tag on it. That may be able to help dat date it. Thanks!
This is not a real Louis Vuitton.

Reactions: jellyv and Postyco
Hi!
She didn't ask for authenticity action, asked for ID or info :smile:

smellyelly, you may wish to post in our Authenticate This LV thread we've provided.

The OP created their own Thread which has been moved to here? Hence why I reported the OP's original Thread, which has been deleted or closed? Don't know.

That's why you see my post were I stated I had reported the Thread? Not this Thread? But the one Created by smellyelly?

Last edited:
Hi everyone
I have these two authentic LV bags that belong to my mum. She wants me to sell them for her. She hasn't kept anything else other than the bags themselves so don't know the models. Can someone identify them? Also, how much would they fetch on ebay?

many thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20180315_075043.jpg
    IMG_20180315_075043.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_20180315_075252.jpg
    IMG_20180315_075252.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 362
Top one is Sarria Horizontal and bottom one is a large epi Noe. Colour is hard to identify from the picture - could be Kenyan Fawn or Cipango Gold?

You would need to search SOLD completed listings on ebay to get an idea of current market value. I don't think either of them will fetch very much. The top one is a dated design and the epi leather never has a strong resale value.

Reactions: CornishMon
thanks verni lover, now that i have the model i can get a good idea on ebay from sold listings. do you think is best to sell as auction or buy it now and accept offers?
I don't know if there is a best way anymore. Depends how quickly you want to sell them. If you don't care what they go for then obviously an auction will raise funds quickly. If you want a set price for them then buy it now/best offer. You'd do well to find out the colour of the noe though as people will ask.