Please help me ID this collection

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am a Chanel newbie. I want to buy a chanel wallet badly! Please someone help me ID this collection. There are some CC logo, start, heart, No. 5 patterns on leather. What is this collection called? Also, is this collection made of lambskin? Thank you!!

2. Pretty sure it's called "Precious Symbols" .

3. They are made of lambskin. So pretty! I have seen them recently in black, gold, and silver. I have one in pink. I am not sure what other colors are currently available. Perhaps the other purse addicts can help out with that information. :o)

It is a beautiful wallet....it is a little bit bigger/bulkier than some of the other Chanel wallets....so it depends what bag you want to use it in. I have a Cambon french purse for my classic flap.....but for larger bags this one should be perfect.

4. I dont own the wallet, but i own the clutch/case in red!!! it is called the precious symbols, original retail, i think was 455 for the wallet... somewhere around that.... Aarti has the green one which is sooo cute! its quite durable but i havent used mine that much.... dont know if is still out, maybe try an outlet store? the colors were Red, pink,white,beige and green...and Black!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice