Please Help Me ID This Bag From NBC's 30 Rock!

slidegirlcass

Feb 2, 2008
Ok, Tina Fey's character Liz Lemon carries this bag quite a lot, particularly with this that one outfit - purpleish dress, dark tights, knee boots that match the bag - its been in more than one episode. I think she was carrying it/wearing it again in the episode where they reevaluate Josh's contract. I LOVE this bag. I have no idea what it is. I have Googled and searched everywhere and no one knows or cares I guess. I am not a brown bag kind of girl, but the color is so great, and she has carried it on the show before with black and it looks great. Any help would be appreciated.

BTW - the attached photo was hard to come by - I had to open Netflix, watch the Season 1 episode called "Cleveland", pause, take a screenshot, and then try to crop. Thats why its not very focused. You might have luck searching for the episode on YouTube if you need a different angle!

Thanks in advance!

Ok, I took a picture of my computer screen, which isnt exactly ideal, but you can see the bag so I guess its better than nothing. These crappy photos really dont do the bag justice!

DSCF1795.jpg

DSCF1796.jpg