Please help me! I need my money back

NingUsa

LoveNeverDies
Jul 14, 2012
Hi everybody please help me!

I won LV action on EBay. When I got my bag, the bag very stink (strong smoke). I contract the seller for return it. The seller agree for I sent the bag back to her.
She send cancel transaction to me (put the reason as buyer changed her mind) , she need I accept and she promise to refund my money back when I accept and return back to her.
I never have problem same this before and I trust her. I do it. Now she got the bag and my money.
I ask her for my refund, she told me now she out from her town, she will come back on this Friday and she will refund me.
Now I must to wait her refund my money. I want to know if she not refunds me. How I can do? Please help me!

Sorry my english is not good! but I need help!:help:

Your English is just fine! While you shouldn't have agreed to cancel the transaction before you received your refund, you should still be able to file a claim if you paid through PayPal. If so, file a claim for SNAD and include any messages where the seller agreed to a refund. Also include tracking information that shows the bag being delivered back to the seller.

Your English is just fine! While you shouldn't have agreed to cancel the transaction before you received your refund, you should still be able to file a claim if you paid through PayPal. If so, file a claim for SNAD and include any messages where the seller agreed to a refund. Also include tracking information that shows the bag being delivered back to the seller.

Thank you very much!

Yes, this is what you need to do.. The seller should have refunded you promptly.

She can't have the bag & your money...

Thank you! Hotshot. Today I saw she re listed the bag on eBay and have some one who won it. I hope, tomorrow she will keep her word refund my money.
If not, I will do same as IrisCole told me.

Thank you! Hotshot. Today I saw she re listed the bag on eBay and have some one who won it. I hope, tomorrow she will keep her word refund my money.
If not, I will do same as IrisCole told me.

If she's able to relist the bag, there's no reason that she can't log into her Paypal account and issue a refund!

Send her an email stating that you noticed that the bag is relisted and if you don't have the refund in your paypal account by morning, you will file a dispute.

Make sure your message is through ebay (and not directly to her email) so ebay will be able to see what the messages are.

If she's able to relist the bag, there's no reason that she can't log into her Paypal account and issue a refund!

Send her an email stating that you noticed that the bag is relisted and if you don't have the refund in your paypal account by morning, you will file a dispute.

Make sure your message is through ebay (and not directly to her email) so ebay will be able to see what the messages are.

Thank you, BeenBurned.

As long as you have seen the bag re-listed I would contact this seller
let her know that you have seen the bag re-listed & that you expect your
refund promptly. E-mail thru ebay so ebay can see the messages.

If she doesn't respond, open your dispute immediately.

There is no reason to give this seller any more time...

You have 45 days from the date of purchase to file a dispute, proof that she agreed to a return and proof that the bag has been returned. It doesn't matter that you already agreed to cancel the transaction. You should have no problem getting your money back.

Today is Friday and she said Friday so I would give her until the end of the day to process the refund before you file the dispute.

You have 45 days from the date of purchase to file a dispute, proof that she agreed to a return and proof that the bag has been returned. It doesn't matter that you already agreed to cancel the transaction. You should have no problem getting your money back.

Today is Friday and she said Friday so I would give her until the end of the day to process the refund before you file the dispute.

Hi Hotshot & northerndancer,

I already sent messages to her (thru eBay) same as Hotshot told me, if tomorrow I not have my refund in my paypal account I will file dispute.

Thank you for you both help me, tomorrow will see what happen!:thinking:

Today is Friday & she said your refund should be processed, if you feel like you
want to wait until tomorrow to see if she did live up to her word, if not
open your dispute.

She has the bag, its been re-listed & she has your money...not nice
to hold your money & not refund...

Today is Friday & she said your refund should be processed, if you feel like you
want to wait until tomorrow to see if she did live up to her word, if not
open your dispute.

She has the bag, its been re-listed & she has your money...not nice
to hold your money & not refund...

Hi Hotshot,

I send that messages to her, now paypal sent messeages to me. I paid for that bag $659.99 + shipping return to her $24.09(this is o.k I can paid) but she refund my money $624, she put not:

Please note that The L.V. box included the auction worth $35 s was delivered in perfect condition, buyer returned it with intention and significant damaged and i can't no longer sell it as a package. Therefore I deducted it from this refund.

I sure the box not damaged anything, I pack it very good when I return the bag to her. Tatal this case I lost my money $59.09 to her, she very cheats seller. (she had feedback 99.6% and she is top seller) :mad:

Hi Hotshot,

I send that messages to her, now paypal sent messeages to me. I paid for that bag $659.99 + shipping return to her $24.09(this is o.k I can paid) but she refund my money $624, she put not:

Please note that The L.V. box included the auction worth $35 s was delivered in perfect condition, buyer returned it with intention and significant damaged and i can't no longer sell it as a package. Therefore I deducted it from this refund.

I sure the box not damaged anything, I pack it very good when I return the bag to her. Tatal this case I lost my money $59.09 to her, she very cheats seller. (she had feedback 99.6% and she is top seller) :mad:
Call paypal, tell them that the seller withheld $35 from the refund for perceived damage and you should have received a full refund. Don't let them (PP) hang up until they issue a refund of the $35.

IMO, this seller has earned a negative feedback that refers to the odor as well as the incomplete refund.

ETA: I just went back to re-read your post. If I'm understnading correctly, you and the seller agreed to the return without opening a dispute. Is that correct?

At this point, I suggest you open a SNAD dispute through ebay, explain that the bag was stinky, you returned it and the seller didn't refund your full original payment amount.

And another question I have is how does she describe the condition of the box in her relisted listing? Does she state that it's damaged as she claimed to you? (Point that out to ebay also the fact that she relisted without refunding you first.)

Last edited:
Call paypal, tell them that the seller withheld $35 from the refund for perceived damage and you should have received a full refund. Don't let them (PP) hang up until they issue a refund of the $35.

IMO, this seller has earned a negative feedback that refers to the odor as well as the incomplete refund.

ETA: I just went back to re-read your post. If I'm understnading correctly, you and the seller agreed to the return without opening a dispute. Is that correct?

At this point, I suggest you open a SNAD dispute through ebay, explain that the bag was stinky, you returned it and the seller didn't refund your full original payment amount.

And another question I have is how does she describe the condition of the box in her relisted listing? Does she state that it's damaged as she claimed to you? (Point that out to ebay also the fact that she relisted without refunding you first.)

I contract the paypal and send all detail to them. Hope them can help me full refund!, when she send the bag to me, the box lv already had demage before. I not understand her, why she not honest in her heart!

This picture her box,when I got it.
0110131337a_zps0b5140b6.jpg

This link she relisted that bag.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Louis-Vuitt...c3nSo4K3Y4NjfKqRtMDo8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc