Please help me hunt, searching for Russian Pearls earrings.

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Hi all,

A while ago I called my SA for this earrings. I really like them and I'm sure they'll go perfect with my Moujik bag. My SA did a search, but unfortunately she couldn't find them anywhere.
So if anyone see them in Europe, could you please let me know, because I would love to have them.
I think the number is A41960. They are the Russian Pearls (see picture).

Thank you so much in advance :biggrin:.

attachment.php

Attachments

• chanel Recap%20Earrings%2001chanel.JPG
    chanel Recap%20Earrings%2001chanel.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 310
If you're in the States, have you called the 1-800 number or tried the Hawaii boutique, Las Vegas, NY. Hawaii often gets merch the boutiques and retailers stateside don't receive. Good luck!

Ok I missed this thread. Great you have the mod no.

I'm gonna try Cannes and Nice (I love the shop in Nice and they can rig Cannes) tomorrow - if no luck I'll ring my SA in London, Mon.

I'll pop back to this thread soon.

OK no luck in Nice. I had to go there because I tried ringing them but no one answered the phone - they're either so busy because half of France is by the sea this month or they are also taking a holiday.

Anyway pretty much as I predicted they are a bit short on costume jewellery of all kinds. I was going to ask them to ring Cannes but the SA was already looking over my shoulder to the lady in head to toe Chanel asking about a piece of fine jewellery. Talk about French cliche.

I'm going to Cannes on Weds anyway so I'll just pop in on the off chance.

Alan wasn't there/available this morning in Harrods but I'll try again tomorrow.

I'm quite enjoying the challange of this hunt **CHANEL**

Report in to **HQ** when I have more news.

À la prochaine.

Sorry to hear about the experience with the SA today, but thank you so much for everything so far. You deserve a big hug and a drink for that, so here ya go, cheers :drinkup:!

And I know, it's a big challenge this time..
I also tried some other boutiques but with no success.

So, let the hunt continue :ninja:.

^^No problem p, thank you so much and good luck tomorrow :biggrin:.

I called another store in Belgium today, they actually had them but they were just sold :pout:.

GOOD NEWS check PM!!!!!!!!:ghi5:

Tell me if you DID OR DID NOT get my PM (you know technology it'll mess up just when you need it most)

Last edited:
Did you get them? I called boutique and they had them in May and are checking to see what other retailers bought them here in the States. (So still looking for ya!)

^^ Thank you jmen, that's so sweet of you :smooch:! But I just read my PM and I think I found them. I have to call tomorrow, can't wait :yahoo:.
I'll come back here if I have further information.

papertiger: Good job girl :ghi5:! Check your PM, left you a message!

NM Charlotte has these if you are open to buying in the States (and don't already have them per your earlier post). I just purchased a pair last night (for $50 off!) and she had one more pair left. They are really pretty. Good Luck!

^^ That's a great deal! Congratulations on your new earrings ;).
Do you have a picture of them by the way? I'd love to see them, I haven't seen a 'real' picture of them yet.

I think my mission is succeed with special thanks to all the lovely TPF-ers who helped me, thanks again :flowers: ! If everything goes well, they're on their way :yahoo:!