Please help me hunt, searching for Russian Pearls earrings.

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Escaping from Ban Island;-)
Hi all,

A while ago I called my SA for this earrings. I really like them and I'm sure they'll go perfect with my Moujik bag. My SA did a search, but unfortunately she couldn't find them anywhere.
So if anyone see them in Europe, could you please let me know, because I would love to have them.
I think the number is A41960. They are the Russian Pearls (see picture).

Thank you so much in advance :biggrin:.

Attachments

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
If you're in the States, have you called the 1-800 number or tried the Hawaii boutique, Las Vegas, NY. Hawaii often gets merch the boutiques and retailers stateside don't receive. Good luck!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Ok I missed this thread. Great you have the mod no.

I'm gonna try Cannes and Nice (I love the shop in Nice and they can rig Cannes) tomorrow - if no luck I'll ring my SA in London, Mon.

I'll pop back to this thread soon.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
OK no luck in Nice. I had to go there because I tried ringing them but no one answered the phone - they're either so busy because half of France is by the sea this month or they are also taking a holiday.

Anyway pretty much as I predicted they are a bit short on costume jewellery of all kinds. I was going to ask them to ring Cannes but the SA was already looking over my shoulder to the lady in head to toe Chanel asking about a piece of fine jewellery. Talk about French cliche.

I'm going to Cannes on Weds anyway so I'll just pop in on the off chance.

Alan wasn't there/available this morning in Harrods but I'll try again tomorrow.

I'm quite enjoying the challange of this hunt **CHANEL**

Report in to **HQ** when I have more news.

À la prochaine.

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Sorry to hear about the experience with the SA today, but thank you so much for everything so far. You deserve a big hug and a drink for that, so here ya go, cheers :drinkup:!

And I know, it's a big challenge this time..
I also tried some other boutiques but with no success.

So, let the hunt continue :ninja:.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
GOOD NEWS check PM!!!!!!!!:ghi5:

Tell me if you DID OR DID NOT get my PM (you know technology it'll mess up just when you need it most)

Last edited:

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Did you get them? I called boutique and they had them in May and are checking to see what other retailers bought them here in the States. (So still looking for ya!)

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
^^ Thank you jmen, that's so sweet of you :smooch:! But I just read my PM and I think I found them. I have to call tomorrow, can't wait :yahoo:.
I'll come back here if I have further information.

papertiger: Good job girl :ghi5:! Check your PM, left you a message!

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Oh, I do hope you've got them as the boutique was still waiting for a reply re other retailers -- ergo, am still in limbo as of this moment.

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
NM Charlotte has these if you are open to buying in the States (and don't already have them per your earlier post). I just purchased a pair last night (for $50 off!) and she had one more pair left. They are really pretty. Good Luck!

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
^^ That's a great deal! Congratulations on your new earrings ;).
Do you have a picture of them by the way? I'd love to see them, I haven't seen a 'real' picture of them yet.

I think my mission is succeed with special thanks to all the lovely TPF-ers who helped me, thanks again :flowers: ! If everything goes well, they're on their way :yahoo:!