Please, help me get a grip.

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
I am away from home, at an conference at which I am getting an award. I am really happy about the award but kind of missing being able to go to the new Hermes store in the Financial District, which is opening this week (yes I know, this is really perverse). Ok here's where I need to get a grip: after checking into the hotel, I went to the local Hermes and saw a 28 cm, blue jean togo retourne kelly bag with palladium hardware. It was really hard to walk out of the store without it but - I live in NY, I think I would feel a little silly with a bright blue bag. If it had been black or brown, I would not have hesitated. Unfortunately I am still thinking about it - I need to put this out of my mind, I am waiting for a black one (which is taking forever, by the way). I would feel really silly if a black one materialized next week and I had bought this one. I think. Please talk some sense into me.

I am away from home, at an conference at which I am getting an award. I am really happy about the award but kind of missing being able to go to the new Hermes store in the Financial District, which is opening this week (yes I know, this is really perverse). Ok here's where I need to get a grip: after checking into the hotel, I went to the local Hermes and saw a 28 cm, blue jean togo retourne kelly bag with palladium hardware. It was really hard to walk out of the store without it but - I live in NY, I think I would feel a little silly with a bright blue bag. If it had been black or brown, I would not have hesitated. Unfortunately I am still thinking about it - I need to put this out of my mind, I am waiting for a black one (which is taking forever, by the way). I would feel really silly if a black one materialized next week and I had bought this one. I think. Please talk some sense into me.

for gods sake woman get ahold of yourself:smile:wait for the black. 28cm blue jean is too darn cute for NYC..............i am here too.......i know:rolleyes:

oh i live in nyc and i always carry color bags. well, i'm currently carrying a black bag but i don't have that many black bags. i think the blue would be so pretty!

I'm with Hlfinn on this one...
The BJ has been hauting you for awhile....it will continue to haunt you.

I see plenty of colored bags in NYC...hell...SJP has a blue Birkin...

You've gotta feel it, Jedi. Do you love, love, love this BJ Kelly? If you bought it and the black one turned up in NYC could you have both?

If not then perhaps you should walk away.

Hey - big congrats on your award :smartass:

Purchased my BJ birkin at the big Alaska store...it will always be my "celebration" bag...love it... Black and brown before and after...love them all...

Good luck w/ your decision...