please help me find!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. here's the Deal my wife's birthday is coming up at the end of july and she is a purse junky. She has dropped several subtle hints that she wanted this new coach purse (item style 13661--Black tattoo canvas tote) my problem is I dont know where to look other than Coach.com and I was wondering if i could find it anywhere else a little cheaper. Any input or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    John

2. I think the Tattoo line is pretty new, so I doubt you'll find one any cheaper unless you purchase it at a department store that's having some kind of sale (like a Bloomingdales Private Sale or similar). Maybe ask the girls in the Coach subforum.

3. I found some at eBay but I'm not sure if you'd want to buy from there. Also, you can call several Coach stores, better yet Coach outlets [Woodbury, NY or Atlantic City, NJ, etc].

4. Assuming of course if you live in the tri-state area. Otherwise you should call Coach stores/outlets! Goodluck!

5. Macy's having their sale coming up on July 15th.. If you find that one in Macy's store you can pre-sale it. it 10 dollar of every 50 dollar.. so it like 20% saving

6. Is the details of the Macys sale on their website? I am lusting for a Parker satchel in rosegold siggy. Its gorgeous,but i do not want to pay 458.00. Who does right? LOL. How much could i get off of the price then?

I havent seen the one i want on Ebay or anything either. Its still on Coach.com. Even w/ PCE pretty pricey at best.

7. I second this--check the Macy's sale. That would be the best deal you'll probably find, because that probably won't be in outlets for a while. Hope you find it!