Please help me find this gorgeous vest!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where I can find this?!?! I ordered it from yesstyle in the mint color and they sent me an email saying that it is no longer available. I am devastated because this is the only reason that I ordered from them, I absolutely adore this vest, and in the mint, it is perfect! I'm in love love love. Can anyone give me other suggestions for where to find it. The brand is AKA and its called the linen racerback vest. I think the brand is from South Korea, but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Please please please with sugar on top! Edit- I can't figure out how to attach the image so I have provided the link. http://www.yesstyle.com/en/info.html/pid.1021923965

2. Bump^^

Any help from ladies located in, near or around South Korea would be appreciated!

3. nice - but sorry NO IDEA!!!!

4. Dooh! I NEED IT!! I'm obsessed now! Where are you?:search:

5. if you can't find that vest in that specific brand, there are oodles of vests just like that out there, so you should have no problem finding one! good luck I hope you find it

6. ^^Like what? Can you give me some ideas?