Please help me find this Balenciaga...

I will!
I’m having an issue though; the purchase isn’t showing in my TRR account but I have the PayPal receipt for the transaction (and my card has been charged)...has this ever happened to anyone?
It’s my first time shopping on TRR so I’m a bit concerned! I’ve emailed customer service but I’m in a different time zone so have to wait for a reply :shocked:

I will!
I’m having an issue though; the purchase isn’t showing in my TRR account but I have the PayPal receipt for the transaction (and my card has been charged)...has this ever happened to anyone?
It’s my first time shopping on TRR so I’m a bit concerned! I’ve emailed customer service but I’m in a different time zone so have to wait for a reply :shocked:
Let us know what they say. I’ve never had that happen but you have proof of purchase.

I’ve always thought it was a cool bag, congrats!

Thanks so much! I've always wanted a caribou bag. I have the same bronze/pewter chevre Velo as you, and several agneau bags -- a black City with GSH12, a Work with RGH21 in Vert Menthe (I think), a Black Weekend with GSH21 and an Arena Day in Anthracite. I also may have pulled the trigger last week on a Town with GGH12 in some version of Gris (TRR never seems to know their colors...) :coolio:

Reactions: muchstuff
Let us know what they say. I’ve never had that happen but you have proof of purchase.
I had three different customer service people give me three different answers - including that my email address isn’t on their system, even though I was logged into my account and had just received the change password email :annoyed: - but the weirdo should get to me tomorrow!

I will reveal the stuffed olives (one of the more generous descriptions I’ve seen for the texture!) when it arrives!