Please help me find this Balenciaga...

look look around for UV color City....saw a UV boston but not sure whether the style is suitable for me..

There's a UV City on TRR on their preview (you have to pay monthly for that). Not enough pics for authentication or anything but if it's legit it looks to be in pretty nice shape. They never post decent pics but you can ask for more, it just takes them a couple of days to get them to you.
https://www.therealreal.com/product...els/balenciaga-motocross-classic-city-bag-394

There's a UV City on TRR on their preview (you have to pay monthly for that). Not enough pics for authentication or anything but if it's legit it looks to be in pretty nice shape. They never post decent pics but you can ask for more, it just takes them a couple of days to get them to you.
Thank you ! Didn't know there such service to preview upcoming listings!

Hi everyone,

I think my question pertains to re-stocking, not sure. I am looking for a classic city small in navy or gray with silver or brass hardware. I have seen gray with gold hardware only. Would this be something that might come out in august? Or is at the whims of the company as I'm not sure they even make this particular combo.

The smalls are either really popular and sell out or not popular at all and they don't make many, I'm not sure which.

Thank you!

The B-bag bug bites again!
I [emoji173]️velo style and recently fell in love with the classic brass hardware. Please let me know if you come across one of these!
Happy shopping to all!

The B-bag bug bites again!
I [emoji173]️velo style and recently fell in love with the classic brass hardware. Please let me know if you come across one of these!
Happy shopping to all!
Have you posted in the "please help me find this Balenciaga" thread? You might get a better response there.

Still desperately seeking.....classic anthracite velo! I used to think this was a common find but I can't find any in the department stores! Anyone see one in the Bal boutiques?