PLEASE help me find this bag!!!

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
I am on a vicious hunt here.....I need the Silver pleated hobo (belted) hobo, style number 8b33. I've been looking forever and bought one when I was about 7 months pregnant but turns out the seller (sophistifashion on ebay) used a silver paint pen to cover up wear on it!!! :mad::nono: I did a whole pissed off thread on that a while ago. Turns out that seller is the only one on ebay with this bag but I won't make that mistake again! If you see it or know where I can find it PLEASE make this coachies day and let me know!!!!! You have no clue how bad I need to find it....

I have one but it's gold....here is what the bag looks like in gold (I need it in silver)

attachment.php

Attachments

• BLOG6174.JPG
    BLOG6174.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 304
I am on a vicious hunt here.....I need the Silver pleated hobo (belted) hobo, style number 8b33. I've been looking forever and bought one when I was about 7 months pregnant but turns out the seller (sophistifashion on ebay) used a silver paint pen to cover up wear on it!!! :mad::nono: I did a whole pissed off thread on that a while ago. Turns out that seller is the only one on ebay with this bag but I won't make that mistake again! If you see it or know where I can find it PLEASE make this coachies day and let me know!!!!! You have no clue how bad I need to find it....

I have one but it's gold....here is what the bag looks like in gold (I need it in silver)

Divadivine, I think I know one!!!! :yahoo:But I don't know if it's authentic.

I love love that style too. Ive looked for it myself. Thanks for the tip about your seller as she is still selling that right now. Interesting. I think these are a few years old now,right?

That seller was AWFUL. Definitely buyer beware. As soon as I opened the box, the smell of paint was overwhelming and there were dried paint flakes flying everywhere out of the box. Then the seller claimed to not know about it, that it was her daughters bag who has a mental illness and has to move. I'm not sure how that info was relavent to me! lol

Good thing was she let me return it and issued a prompt refund. But what pisses me off is I think that's the exact bag she's trying to sell!!!!!! So whoever gets it is gonna get silver paint pen too....ugh.:lecture:

And yes, they're from '05.

I will keep my eyes open. That particular seller has had a lot of issues in the past with that same type of thing. Definitely buyer beware. I would NOT recommend using that seller for anything. Hope you can find your bag, it is gorgeous!

Thanks so much, I appreciate you keeping your eyes open! Yeah, I would recommend that NO ONE buys from them....who puts a paint pen anywhere near a coach bag????!!! Isn't that illegal in some states?? LOL