Please help me find this bag ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have fallen in love with this YSL navy MUSE..Can someone please help me find her? I have only been able to find Navy on the actual YSL site. I wasn't sure if YSL is more like Louis Vuitton ( in the fact that they NEVER ever have a sale) or like Gucci and I may be able to find it somewhere else for less.Then there is always the scare of it not being authentic....Since this is a popular bag, I figured I'd ask before I swipe...:hysteric:
    TIA :smile:

Attached Files:

2. try Nordstrom - I think I've seen them there

3. The Navy Muse is a new color for resort/cruise so its not on sale anywhere yet. Perhaps if there are some left they will go on sale in May/June.

4. I saw several Navy Muses at my local Neiman Marcus. If you are near a NM you should call and ask if they have it and if so you should go check it out. It's a BEAUTIFUL deep blueberry color. I highly doubt it'll go on sale. :sad:

5. #5 Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Read our rules. No selling on tpf!

6. I've seen it at the YSL boutiques and also at Saks for regular price.

7. I don't think the muse will go on sale. It's too popular