Please Help me Find these Sunglasses!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I hope this is okay to post a link! But I have been trying to months to find these sunglasses! Does anyone know the style # or have seen them at any store recently?? I don't have any place that sells Chanel sunglasses near me, so I have to order by the phone. I even called Nordstrom and they sent me what I thought was them....but they weren't right :sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-bQ8_cmZ7g

Fast forward to 4:20...They are gradient color frames.

Thanks for helping me!!

2. try sunglassesitaly.com

3. Didn't see anything like them there...

4. try Chanel.com they have their most current collection as well as boutique exclusives and classics. they don't look like they are from the new collection but I could be wrong.

5. ^ agree there's s'thing similar though

6. #6 Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  7. I have them I bought them on ebay for over 100 less and love them. I tried them on a Nordstoms first so they do have them.

8. Oh those must be it...or pretty close, I will have to check those out! Thank you!!

9. That's where I bought mine. I save a good amount of money off them compared to buying them in the US. Make sure you have the exact style number to search. GL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice