Please help me find the perfect crossbody!!

I am looking for a leather crossbody hobo with a zippered closure and a single adjustable strap that I could wear either on the shoulder or crossbody. I have the linea pelle large dylan messenger in espresso but I am looking for a similar bag in black or grey (or something that would work with those colors). Please let me know if you have any suggestions. I would like to keep the cost under $500. but I could go a little higher if I really love it.
Thanks ladies!!

Below is an example of the style I am looking for. I love this bag but unfortunately I can only find it available in espresso, which I already have.

Attachments

• lp.jpg
    lp.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 741
Well I love KOOBA's Shannon Crossbody! It's perfect for Spring.

shannontaupejpg.jpg

Last edited:
Was also going to suggest Rebecca Minkoff's MAC.
I have one and like it better than I thought I would. Might even get a second one. It's big enough to hold my essentials: large wallet, phone, keys. But it's not bulky. The simple design is nice too. And I love the exterior pocket as well.

I got a MAC by Rebecca Minkoff. LOVE it. Have you made your decision yet??

That Kooba looks really cool, too!

The Kristin hobo crossbody bag is a really great, functional, mid-sized bag (from Coach). Check it out; they have leather versions in black, bone, or "mushroom" (gray), and a new "ikat" print. Plus it's around $258, I think.

The hobo bag I use is by Kooba. It's called the 'Faye.'

picture3go.png

They come in a couple of different colors, but this is the one I have. It's beautiful and I've been wearing it a lot this summer. It's leather, has a top zip closure, and it fits your price range too :smile: