Please help me find...the Official thread

Hi! I'm desperately looking for the Lauren 1980 clutch. It's pretty much sold out everywhere in Asia, and there's no travel right now so no outlets in Europe or USA. Unless a kind SA somewhere is willing to ship it to me. Am also trying to find it online - open to pre-loved if that's what's available. Looking for it in gigolo red or a metallic, but also open to other colours (except black or grey). Please let me know if anyone's seen it around, thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 16.33.46.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jbags07
Hi! I'm desperately looking for the Lauren 1980 clutch. It's pretty much sold out everywhere in Asia, and there's no travel right now so no outlets in Europe or USA. Unless a kind SA somewhere is willing to ship it to me. Am also trying to find it online - open to pre-loved if that's what's available. Looking for it in gigolo red or a metallic, but also open to other colours (except black or grey). Please let me know if anyone's seen it around, thank you!

View attachment 4893893
The Italian outlet in Leccio is selling the metallics at 50% off. I think they are shipping worldwide.

View attachment 4893893

Has anyone seen this card case in colors other than shown on the website here? Really want the piece but not inspired by these colors. Open to buying from outside the U.S. if you’ve seen more colors in your country.

A6500A7D-C4A0-46B8-A92F-ED2B289046C0.png