Please help me find Parker shoulder bag in PINK PEARL!!

katierose

Loves Charms & Bags
O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
California
I don't know for sure, but isn't this a new color for the Parker? It's still on the Coach dot com site.

I know I was at Bloomies awhile back and they had all the older Parkers marked for clearance, but they had a lot of what appeared to be new Parkers still at full price. This bag was with the new stuff.

Of course it could turn up at the outlets, but just guessing that if it's a newer color it will be a while before it turns up in mass at the outlets.

New2Coach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2007
Texas
Is this just pink? I know I went to a few Dillard's this weekend that had this exact bag in pink (I do not know if it is the same pink you are asking about). They were selling for under $100.00 with the extra 40% off. This was on Saturday & I am in Texas. Hth's

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
This bag is on my wishlist, too, I love the pink pearl even though I usually don't carry pink bags. But I'm not paying FP, so I'm hoping it gets to the outlet soon. My outlet didn't have them in the first wave, I assume because it's a newer color, but maybe the next wave. I haven't read about any other outlets having them either, at least not yet. The violet I have seen at the outlet, but I much prefer the pink pearl.

Jun 12, 2007
Oh God. I saw one at my local outlet tonite. That exact bag. It looks almost pearly. It was in 50% off clearance price. My outlet ph# 630-851-1440. They wont do charge sends,but maybe you live close enough?? It was def Pink pearl. It was the only one i saw tonite. I was there at around 7:30 pm tonite.

buttercup784eve

No wire hangers!
May 13, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Dillards at North Star Mall in San Antonio two days ago. They had a couple full price.

I bought this exact same bag at Nordstrom in June for 50%. Well, I bought it from the boutique who price matched Nordstroms who had it 50% off. I don't know why she swallowed the fly...

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
All my local Macy's have their pink pearl Parkers on sale for 30% off. A couple had the shoulder bag left.

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
Dillard's in Murfreesboro, TN had one, but it was still FP. From the looks of this thread though they are floating around a little bit!