Please help me find metallic purple 2.26

missoh

May 9, 2008
I am desperately seeking this bag! can't find it at any saks, nm, or chanel retail anywhere. Waiting for a return to one of those places...but if you had it would you return it? Anybody has any info on how to get my hands on one of these, in any size, please let me know.

I am desperately seeking this bag! can't find it at any saks, nm, or chanel retail anywhere. Waiting for a return to one of those places...but if you had it would you return it? Anybody has any info on how to get my hands on one of these, in any size, please let me know.

Me too!! They got only one piece in my hometown boutique & it was sold out!!! :crybaby:

Can anyone provide me with the email address of any boutique that still has Purple reissue 226 .... :police:

I don't believe Chanel publishes email addresses of each boutique. However, you can call their toll free number at 800-550-0005 and have the customer service rep locate one for you or direct you to a boutique that will be receiving this bag in the near future.

Yes!! Just yesterday I was at the Natick Mall and the Neiman Marucs has one Metallic Purple Reissue left. Ask for Kassie. She is so helpful! I am not sure what size it is though. It was out back. Good Luck!!!

Yes!! Just yesterday I was at the Natick Mall and the Neiman Marucs has one Metallic Purple Reissue left. Ask for Kassie. She is so helpful! I am not sure what size it is though. It was out back. Good Luck!!!

I know NM def has it (a diff location). But, not sure is Kassie is a good referral. I asked her to do a search and she haven't get back to me for 2 wks. Perhaps, if it's a high ticket priced item, she'll be more efficient?? Feel free to PM me for details.