Please help me find a strap for my bag :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have this lovely summer bag but it came without a strap, and I love long shoulder straps (like on the Mulberry Alexa bags). Please help me to choose and buy a strap for this bag. I'm about 5"8 tall and like the bags to hang on my hip (the Alexas are perfect on me).

What sort of strap and length would you suggest? I'm thinking perhaps a chain strap in soft gold that I could order on eBay? Or shoudl I look somewhere else? Happy to consider other options too.

Also looking for suggestions for a strap for a Mulberry Roxanne (in Ginger) bag...

Many thanks for your help!

Attached Files:

2. Hello,
    Mautto has straps and custom made straps you can order and are very reasonable. I'd check them out.

http://www.mautto.com

Good luck!

skyqueen likes this.
  3. Measure the straps on other bags you like for length.

With the new trend of embellished straps, I think you could do a lot of different things. For options I would suggest
    • A chain strap in a matching hardware would • python strap in a coordinating color
    • Somerhing you love that is interesting.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

4. Thank you for the great ideas!

Sparkletastic likes this.
  5. A little late, but you can order a custom strap from a guitar strap maker (I've never tried this, though). Cosmo printed this great idea about using carabiners to attach normal guitar straps to bags (: IMG_1471418334.870981.jpg

lotusflowerbaum and Mariapia like this.