Please help me find a Laila in Fawn :)

libramom

Oct 27, 2010
Ok so I have seen so many beautiful reveals of the Kristin Pinnacle Laila, I would love to have this handbag in Fawn. The problem is my outlet is 5 hours away roundtrip :sad:.....I called them and they don't have it but put me in the client tracker.

In the meantime, I wanted to know from you ladies that frequent the outlets,are there any outlets that would let me do a charge over the phone and mail directly to my home???

I know its a longshot but I gotta ask cause I really want this purse :heart:!!!!

Also I have seen it on EBay,but can't bring myself to pay full price,knowing how much it is at the outlets

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated ;)

They had several in niagra falls and tannersville, pa had two. I did a charge send for two bags from tannersville. At first they said no but I was polite and just acted like I knew what I was talking about and they did it. I had to drive to an outlet an extra hour from my house because the one closer to me would not do it. He claimed that they have never done it, at least in the last three years he's been there lol. I don't think you will be able to find a store that will do it completely over the phone unless maybe you have a fax machine. There is one on bonanza for $399 (not my auction) I paid 299 for mine today. It's a definite mark up but it's still cheaper than retail if nothing else works out. good luck :smile:

They had several in niagra falls and tannersville, pa had two. I did a charge send for two bags from tannersville. At first they said no but I was polite and just acted like I knew what I was talking about and they did it. I had to drive to an outlet an extra hour from my house because the one closer to me would not do it. He claimed that they have never done it, at least in the last three years he's been there lol. I don't think you will be able to find a store that will do it completely over the phone unless maybe you have a fax machine. There is one on bonanza for $399 (not my auction) I paid 299 for mine today. It's a definite mark up but it's still cheaper than retail if nothing else works out. good luck :smile:

Did you talk to a manager? If the manager declines, I would have asked for the # for the DM. That's crazy to make you drive over an hour to another outlet when you were at that outlet :sad:

Ok so I have seen so many beautiful reveals of the Kristin Pinnacle Laila, I would love to have this handbag in Fawn. The problem is my outlet is 5 hours away roundtrip :sad:.....I called them and they don't have it but put me in the client tracker.

In the meantime, I wanted to know from you ladies that frequent the outlets,are there any outlets that would let me do a charge over the phone and mail directly to my home???

I know its a longshot but I gotta ask cause I really want this purse :heart:!!!!

Also I have seen it on EBay,but can't bring myself to pay full price,knowing how much it is at the outlets

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated ;)

San Marcos had some last week, and I know they have done charge sends before.

I'm planning to hit the SM outlet later this afternoon, I'll check it out and PM you if I can get my favorite SA to put one on hold in my name and do a chargesend for you. :smile: