Please help me find a dog like this!!

tknight

*MuAH*
Jun 3, 2008
HEY EVERYONE I KNOW RIHANNA'S DOG DJ IS A MALTIPOO I REALLY WANT THIS COLOR CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND A DOG THIS COLOR OR DARKER I LIVE IN ARKANSAS NO ONE CARRIES THIS COLOR IF U CAN LOOK IN UR LOCAL PAPER AND SEE WHAT COLOR'S THEY HAVE I WOULD GLAD PAY FOR SHIPPING OF THE DOG BUT I CANT GO OVER $500..PLEASE HELP THANKS:confused1:

DJ'S COLOR IS RED!!!!

I suggest researching dog breeds to see which breeds are compatible with your lifestyle first.

Then why not go to the local shelters and adopt?

Yeah thats a good idea i really wanted a toy dog like this one...ummm i would need a small dog cause i live in a apartment so i either wanted a yorkie or this one...so im going to keep my fingers crossed:smile:

Yeah thats a good idea i really wanted a toy dog like this one...ummm i would need a small dog cause i live in a apartment so i either wanted a yorkie or this one...so im going to keep my fingers crossed:smile:

Please, please research breeds before you bring home a pet. Simply because a dog is small in size does not mean it is (1) good for an apartment and (2) compatible with your lifestyle. For instance, yorkies are small, but they need A LOT of exercise and tend to have a high-pitched bark. Both these things may not be ideal for apt dwellers.

Take into consideration:
(1) temperament
(2) level of exercise required
(3) grooming needs
(4) companionship needs

Certainly, these things should take precedence over fur color. :yes:

Don't fall into the "designer dog" trap! People make money selling mixed-breed dogs with cutesy names like maltipoo, puggle, etc. and presenting them as if they were legitimate breeds. They are not!

As others have said, there are many sweet mixed-breeds at your local shelter and they will cost a tiny fraction of what those scam artists are asking.

Don't get a dog just for it's looks, they aren't a piece of clothing. Also NEVER buy a dog from a pet store, you are supporting puppy mills and irresponsible/un-ethical breeding practices. You will be surprised at how many pure breed, small dogs can be found at shelters and rescue organizations. People tend to get dogs because it was so "cute", then realize there is actually work involved and surrender the pet. :cursing:

HEY EVERYONE I KNOW RIHANNA'S DOG DJ IS A MALTIPOO I REALLY WANT THIS COLOR CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND A DOG THIS COLOR OR DARKER I LIVE IN ARKANSAS NO ONE CARRIES THIS COLOR IF U CAN LOOK IN UR LOCAL PAPER AND SEE WHAT COLOR'S THEY HAVE I WOULD GLAD PAY FOR SHIPPING OF THE DOG BUT I CANT GO OVER $500..PLEASE HELP THANKS:confused1:

DJ'S COLOR IS RED!!!!

I'm sorry, is this for real?

It sound like you want to order an accessory from a catalogue.