Please Help me find a Black Mulberry Bays!

Aggie

Feb 5, 2007
New York
Hi everyone,

I'm new to Mulberry and would like a black bays because i think this bag would be perfect for me to take to work, etc can you help me locate one on sale or for a good price (not 495 pounds). I have been looking on ebay but I'm a little lost, some of them look real but some don't....if you see a real bays in black you can post it in your response....

Thanks for all your help ladies.

Your new Mulberry friend.

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
Texas
I will keep my eyes open on Ebay for you! Do you live near or can you call the outlets?? Where are you located is really my question!! I am using my black Bays today and love it!!!

Aggie

Feb 5, 2007
New York
I'm in the USA....which really is a problem when trying to get a Bays, I don't think many stores carry them and also lots of the English sellers aren't willing to ship to the USA, I just try to pester them and beg them and with some luck they will send the bag here.

Thanks for your help kroquet.

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
Texas
Call one of the Mulberry stores here and have them look for you. The sales will be in June, I believe. I bought my Bays last November at 20% off. Personally, I like the Atlantic City store. They have a toll free number. I was at the stage of deciding on the Bays and the SA actually called and informed me of the sale so I snapped it up! Good luck!

Also check Bloomingdale's online!!

Aggie

Feb 5, 2007
New York
ok....stores like nordstrom, bloomingdales and more will be having sales of 30% off and more and so that's what would be perfect for me... it would be nice to try on the bag and see if i can handle a bigger bag too...i'll call around thanks

Aggie

Feb 5, 2007
New York
^^

thanks for that leelee....i'm hoping to find one on sale as that price is a little high for me right now...thanks though