Please HELP ME find a black cavier clutch-my first chanel!!!!!

1. I Love It And Want To Know Where I Can Purchase One????????
    Please Help Me
    It Will Be My First Chanel

2. I'm dying for one too, but supposedly they're all sold out. I was told that they will be getting more, maybe in November or December.

3. i ACTUALLY CALLED THE 1800 NUMBER AND WAS TOLD THEY WOULD BE GETTING SOME IN THE BOUTIQUES SOON-

4. You should call a NM then. They can look in the computer to see if there's any left in the country, Chanel can't look at NM's stock.

5. Swanky, I tried calling NM, Saks, and Nordstrom in Seattle and they're out everywhere:sad: . At least they'll be getting them back in. I'm hoping they come back in before the Christmas party for my husband's job.

6. ok-i have a dilemna-i found a biege lambskin clutch-what should i do?????????

7. How much are these clutches, can someone post a picture?

8. The Chanel Caviar Clutch is available at NM in a brochure...
    Page 9
    9A Black Quilted Caviar Leather Clutch w/ gunmetal 895.00
    Source Code: U360
    Catalog Code: GF806

9. :crybaby: So....I tried to buy it via catalog quick order...

CHANEL INC

TIMELESS CAVIAR CLUTCH

Price:$895.00GF806_9A[​IMG]

Expected Ship Date

This item is not available. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I JUST got this catalog in the mail. What is NM thinking???:cursing:

10. Yep, the black is out everywhere. I talked to a Chanel boutique and NM, and they both say they're getting them back in.

11. Okay, so Karen at NM checked for me and they have another one in the system. I have one on reserves as when I went in there to pick up my Ritz there was one on the shelf. I could not believe my eyes that nobody had snagged it up since it came in last week. I am going to think about it until Sunday and if I do not buy it, PM me and I will give her your name to reserve it. It is soooooo nice.

12. glad you were able to find one. now you have a tough choice to make. best of luck. keep us posted.

13. I threw away the catalogue, is there a pic anywhere?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice