Please help me edit my collection now that I have better more organized pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Foxi

You've done a great job! You sounded really calm about it to - until I read your post about the mercer triple.:roflmfao:

Just remember that Rome wasn't built in a day! And it doesn't have to be all or nothing.....

Are you able to reverse the list - so that you are able to say which ones you most easily able to part with??? I assume that you will be selling on the ones that you don't want - so you could start with those.....

Also - here's are really OCD suggestion - how about making a list of your purses (a gorgeous excel spreadsheet!) and then - especially for the purses that you use less often - mark the date when you use them - so it will help you with any future decisions? (I have started doing that with my shoes - because I am sick of having so many hanging around that I don't use - I am hoping that it will aide me to be more brutal in the future!)

Any way - congrats - good for you!

I like treesgreen's excel idea!

How about this. If you have a place for them and don't need the cash from selling them. Don't get rid of any right now but make a deal with yourself that for every new bag you bring in you will cull out 2 (that you nexer use or are tired of using.)

That way you won't cut yourself off from new loves and you can gradually reduce the number of bags.

Whoa that's a lot of bags... I am so envious of you!!! I especially love the Kale Palmer - its the bag I want to get but wasn't able to because they either didn't have it in the colour I want or the price is just not right..

I am curious - you do ask us for a lot of advice... I am curious how much you take from it, because all of us will have different advice and it might mess u up even more... (please don't take it the wrong way - I just notice you ask question after question and I would read them and more often than not everyone gives a different opinion - if it was me I would be all confused) - and knowing you.. you will probably end up keeping all of them LOL

Here's my advice (for what its worth) - these are bags I would KEEP - so the ones I didn't mention are those to go on ebay.
Blue bags: RM Hobo, Mercer Triple C
Brown bags: RM Morning After, MBMJ Faridah, BJ Vintage Hobo
Black bags: MBMJ Bowler, HH Hudson, BJ Vintage Hobo (choose a black or brown depending on your needs)
White bags: HH Inka, Kale Palmer
Red bags: Botkier Bianca
Purple bags: HH Gaza Satchel
Pink bags: don't like any of them
Green bags: MBMJ Softy Max
Black work bags: AV Croc satchel, KC Passing Through, Botkier Bella, Cole Haan Paige

I tried picking out bags of different shapes and sizes so you have an even collection... good luck!
Let us know what you have decided - this is going to be interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.