Please help me....diamond tennis necklace

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone.
    Looking for my next purchase and it happens to be a diamond tennis necklace. I'm a bit stuck in what to go for, size, weight, colour etc...
    So any pics would be great. I want it to make a statement.
    Please help xxx

2. I have 8 tcw tennis necklace. You can wear alone or layer. Good size!
    Tennis neclace.jpg

3. That is stunning! Very nice indeed. I think I'd like one a bit bigger maybe. It's a hard choice lol

skyqueen likes this.
  4. My advice when it comes to diamonds; go as big as your budget allows without having to compromise on cut, colour or clarity! Have fun making your choice!

JessicaRabbit1 likes this.
  5. I did think about doing it that way to be honest! I'm looking at around £15000 at the moment for my budget x

6. Perfect, then let’s do it that way. Given that you are looking to buy a tennis necklace, I assume this is not your first diamond purchase and already have knowledge regarding diamonds, what is the lowest color, clarity and cut that you are willing to have on your necklace? Colorless, near colorless, flawless, very slightly included.... and then you can plug the values into any diamond website to give you an idea of the price/carat.

If you want the necklace to be a graduated type, bigger at bottom and smaller at top, the just do an average size for each diamond.

In Canada/USA blue nike is a popular site that can give you an idea regarding price. But if you are looking for a name brand price, then it will cost significantly more given that you pay a premium for the brand.

Have fun!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice