Please help me determine what colour my ZC is?

lccsue

Feb 1, 2008
Hi there, I recently purchased this zip clutch and would love it if someone could identify the colour for me. It was listed as wine/burgandy but it looks more plum to me.

ZC 001.jpg
With Flash

ZC 002.jpg
Without Flash

Does anyone happen to know? I know the pictures aren't the best. The fabric that the top zipper is sewn onto is definitely purple. The interior suede is bright red.

Thanks so much in advance if you can help!

Thanks Beany and Melly. By the way Melly, I owe the acquisition of this all to you - I had to have one after seeing your infamous "family picture"!

I do love it and now I see why everyone is always raving about the ZC, it is such a great wallet!

Thanks again ladies for your help with identifying the colour!

I got it on ebay - the same seller actually sold a demin coloured ZC at the same time - I believe the buyer (airmarket?) posted pics here. The seller was fantastic and it is in great condition. I paid $180 - I pretty good deal I think considering it is in such great shape.

Thanks Beany and Melly. By the way Melly, I owe the acquisition of this all to you - I had to have one after seeing your infamous "family picture"!

I do love it and now I see why everyone is always raving about the ZC, it is such a great wallet!

Thanks again ladies for your help with identifying the colour!

Awww thanks! :flowers: Welcome to the ZC club!

I got it on ebay - the same seller actually sold a demin coloured ZC at the same time - I believe the buyer (airmarket?) posted pics here. The seller was fantastic and it is in great condition. I paid $180 - I pretty good deal I think considering it is in such great shape.

Wow! You got it for a steal!! Congrats!