• Tulum PM

• Hudson

• Lodge PM

• Eliza

Results are only viewable after voting.

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
I have the itch to get new bag. I think I need shoulder bag not too big but big enough for my PTI, sunglasses,cell,cles, camera and DH wallet. I use damier recoletta at the moment but I think I need something in mono or MC
What do you think with my options below ?
Thanks for your time

Tikal GM
Tikal PM
Tulum PM
Hudson
Lodge PM
Eliza

Attachments

• tikalgm.jpg
    tikalgm.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 58
  • tikalpm.jpg
    tikalpm.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 44
  • tulumpm.jpg
    tulumpm.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 42
  • hudson.jpg
    hudson.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 45
  • lodgepm.jpg
    lodgepm.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 45
  • eliza.jpg
    eliza.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 49
The Eliza is adorable. I considering for my next bag but I'm worried that it's just too small with a capacity of 247 cubic inches (10.4 X 6.1 X 3.9)

I always do the math on the dimensions to get an idea of interior size.
I know this probably sounds weird, but you can estimate how much you can fit in a purse by doing this calculation (a difference of 75 inches is the difference between a large pochette and the mini, etc. or fitting your camera or not.)

Hudson is 345 cu in.
Tikal PM is 148 cu in.
Tikal GM is 624 cu in.
Lodge PM is 302 cu in.
Tulum PM is 457 cu in.

BagLady14 said:
The Eliza is adorable. I considering for my next bag but I'm worried that it's just too small with a capacity of 247 cubic inches (10.4 X 6.1 X 3.9)

I always do the math on the dimensions to get an idea of interior size.
I know this probably sounds weird, but you can estimate how much you can fit in a purse by doing this calculation (a difference of 75 inches is the difference between a large pochette and the mini, etc. or fitting your camera or not.)

Hudson is 345 cu in.
Tikal PM is 148 cu in.
Tikal GM is 624 cu in.
Lodge PM is 302 cu in.
Tulum PM is 457 cu in.

Thanks...I think it still come down to Tikal Gm and Hudson..

Well the Tikal probably weighs less since it has less hardware. But the Tikal GM is more of a large shoulder bag than small or medium. Is there a boutique nearby where you could put them side by side to make your decision?

I have these bag on my list to try on. I have 2 LV boutiques within 10 mins from where I live. It doesn't surprise me if I end up with something not on my list.
thanks ladies

You'll have to let us know what you end up getting. I actually went in with a list (photos pasted on a single word doc page from elux pics) and tried them all on. I also had the Hudson and the Lodge on my list, too. I was with DH and he hated the Lodge as soon as he saw it, so that kind of jaded the way I perceived it. He thought it looked 'high school/cowgirl'. The size is nice, though & I liked the zipper, but the Hudson was just so pretty that I had a hard time putting it back on the counter. The SA said "I knew you were going to pick that one", she said because I kept looking back at it while I was trying to check out the other ones.

It's a big decision, so you should definitely take your time. You wouldn't want to have regrets after the fact. Happy shopping!