Please help me deciding for Garden Party

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey girls, I would luv to get your opinion, I already had Bougainville GP, but I just had a chance to get another GP in Cassis! :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Should I get Cassis again? I use GP only on the weekend due to my professional work might not suitable to GP but B.

Should I have 2 GPs to use on weekend? I love Cassis dince it won't get dirty easily. :P:P

TIA!

2. i personali think 1 GP is enuf. perhaps save for another bag :smile: cassis is a very nice color. and as u said u dont use it that often. perhaps a cabag or evelyn?

3. I assume you meant all leather GP for both the Bougainvillea and the Cassis ?
    Would you consider leather/canvas combination for a little bit of variation perhaps ?
    I have Cassis GP in leather/canvas and wouldn't mind getting another one, but in a classic colour like Etoupe to differ the bags further. That's just my personal opinion though.
    Like Dokboki mentioned, perhaps venture another design in the Cassic colour ?

4. Hi I have a Bougainvillea Shoulder GP and Cassis all leather GP. I only use them every other week even I love them both. So I think its very personal preference and if you like it , why not? just go for it! Here are mine for your reference, hope it help. :smile:

ForumRunner_20121002_232815.png

5. I think you should go for it! :biggrin: I have a rouge casaque all leather GP and would jump to buy another coloured GP!

GPs are such a plain, classic style, that you can't go wrong with them IMO! Some people collect birkins - I think I could easily collect leather GPs :graucho:

6. Plus the cassis fjord leather is just DELICIOUS. The grain in the leather is beautiful :love: I personally much prefer the all leather GPs to the canvas/leather ones. The all leather GPs are a bit less casual than the canvas ones, which I like!

7. I have several GPs both in leather and canvas. Love them ALL! If it is in your budget then I say go for it.

8. very pretty colours:smile:

9. I would get the Cassis. Bougainvillea GP is great for Spring/Summer. Cassis GP is perfect for Autumn/Winter. I have Bougainvillea and Rouge H. I am getting ready to pull out the Rouge H. The only thing stopping me is the 93 degree weather today in NoCal. :biggrin:

10. If money is no issue, I would say go for it. The Cassis is a very nice colour and very different from bougainville. Even if you only use it during the weekend, it's nice to have a variety. Besides, I think bougainville is spring/summer and Cassis is autumn/winter.

11. Agree with Fansynancy. It's good to have variety & Cassis is such a lovely colour!!