Please help me decide :-)

Sessan.

Jan 27, 2011
Sweden
Hello ladies,
I hope I am in the right part of the forum :smile:
Can you please help me decide :angel: I currently own three LV bags, all i monogram. Favourite mm, Neverfull mm and Delightful GM. And I have now come across a lovely pre-loved Tivoli GM...

The Favourite is a favourite and no question about not keeping but I am not to happy with my Neverfull being all open and it is not all that comfortable on the shoulder or hand held. The Delightful on the other hand is wonderful and soft but I have always felt that the zippers makes it a bit dated..a bit 80`s somewhat... So, I am thinking that I should sell one of my bags if I get the Tivoli...
What do you ladies think? any advice or toughts?

Thank you :smile:

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I prefer the Neverfull over the Delightful. Also it will never look dated. Sell the one you will miss the least.

Reactions: Sessan.

Mar 14, 2012
Have you tried Tivoli on? The handles were not the most comfortable and did not stay on my shoulder. It also felt bulky.
I would keep the ones you have..

Sessan.

Jan 27, 2011
Sweden
Thanks for you're replies. I am quite happy with my pieces but then I saw this great Tivoli... I haven tried it on in real life so appreciate the info.

Yes...maybe I shall keep my little family intact.

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
I would personally sell the NF - if you have regrets later on then you can re-purchase since it's chances of being discontinued are pretty slim - and keep the Delightful which is more comfortable and has been discontinued for quite some time.
P.S. Those zippers are what made many a collector fall in love with that size and it was a massive disappointment when the NM version was released without them. Treasure your lovely beauty and be thankful that you haver her...I'm so jealous.

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
I'd sell the NF. You can always get another one down the road if you regret it. The delightful will be a lot harder to replace. I have heard the Tivoli GM is quite heavy. Very different than the bags you currently have which are considered lighter weight. Just an FYI.:smile: GL deciding!

Sessan.

Jan 27, 2011
Sweden
Thanks for great advice ladies

It makes perfect sense selling the Neverfull. And, I feel a little bad about mentioning the zippers of the Delightful, I'm sure I will get used to her :heart: it's a truly wonderful bag.

PurseAddict728

Handbags 4 Life
Jun 15, 2014
I agree - the NF can be replaced but the Delightful GM is special. I don't think the zippers are outdated imo. Ultimately, you have to go with your gut instincts about what works for your lifestyle the most or how often you will use each bag too.