Please help me decide

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I recently bought a GST caviar G/H about 2 weeks ago because they didn't have any black classic flap bag in stock. Then my SA told me that she has jumbo and large classic flap diamond quilted in stock. I couldn't resist them and I bought both of them in black caviar G/H.

Now I have 3 chanel black caviar G/H. I was wondering if I should exchange one of them to lamb skin S/H? (Because I only like lamb skin in silver hardware- not in gold and I thought that I can mantain lamb skin a bit better in smaller size bag). But I have a WOC in lamb skin with S/H. Such a dilema. Please let me know what do you think? Thank you so much! Xx

2. Such a nice predicament to be in lol. I personally would exchange one for a SHW just to have a slight variation. I would probably do the jumbo, that way you have a bigger bag and the WOC with the shw, and also have a big and smaller bag with the ghw =) That's just my personal preference, if you do decide to keep all 3 in ghw that's perfectly fine too. Whatever you love most. They're all gorgeous bags so you can't really go wrong. And even if you do keep all 3 ghw, even though they're the same color combo, they're all different bags for different occasions and purposes. Good luck deciding!

3. Thank you for your reply, it helps me a lot 😊😊

4. Anyonelse want to share their thougts? Pleaseee 🙏❤️