Please help me decide...

Which to buy first?

• vernis zippy coin purse

• empreinte key pouch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't know if this was mentioned b/4 but.... I think they make a empreinte zcp . I have the zcp in epi & it's a bit stiff so it makes getting things out a bit tough at times. I'm thinking it might be the same with the vernis material. I also have a wallet in vernis & it's wrecked because of color transfer. My heart sank when I saw this. I really think twice b/4 I fall in love with a vernis piece. I have the empreinte key pouch & you can fit a lot into it. It's very versatile & a beautiful leather. Let us know what you picked. Good luck. Check out the website for the zcp in empreinte. My vote is for the key pouch. Good luck deciding.

Don't know if this was mentioned b/4 but.... I think they make a empreinte zcp . I have the zcp in epi & it's a bit stiff so it makes getting things out a bit tough at times. I'm thinking it might be the same with the vernis material. I also have a wallet in vernis & it's wrecked because of color transfer. My heart sank when I saw this. I really think twice b/4 I fall in love with a vernis piece. I have the empreinte key pouch & you can fit a lot into it. It's very versatile & a beautiful leather. Let us know what you picked. Good luck. Check out the website for the zcp in empreinte. My vote is for the key pouch. Good luck deciding.

Thanks for this. I was wondering about how stiff the vernis and epi zcp were. If I get empreinte, it'll likely be the key pouch. I like the look of it better than the empreinte zcp.