Please help me decide

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!
    Please help me decide between the following bags! Which one shall I get
    The ysl monogramme satchel in black or taupe

http://www.ysl.com/gb/shop-product/women/handbags-monogramme-satchel-classic-large-monogram-saint-laurent-satchel-in-black-grain-de-poudre-textured-matelasse-leather_cod45286837au.html

Or

Louis Vuitton st germain in medium in black
    http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/saint-germain-mm-monogram-empreinte-008852

Which one shall I get please help me decide, Iv seen them all in stores and tried them all in but I'm still undecided.

Thanks for your help ☺️

2. Oh my Godd!! Please go with YSL.. i am in love with this bag.. i can just imagine myself carrying this bag to a party or something

3. Definitely YSL in black!! Very classic and stylish!

4. Definitely the YSL 😍

5. It's a tough one, I love the ysl but not in that size. Voting for the lv in black

6. To be honest, it depends on what and where youre going to be using it. I have the YSL but I can't bring it everywhere because as my boyfriend says it screams "money!!" [emoji23]

7. I think il get the YSL I love the taupe colour but I think it's safer to get black.
    What do you think
    I love the LV but it's not calling out to me as much as the YSl

8. @zahzah omg. I know how you feel!! The YSL called out to me in marine and I basically bought it on the spot. [emoji85]

9. Which bag did you end up purchasing and how are you liking it? I am actually debating between the exact same two right now! I love the YSL structured look but I am not sure if the LV saint germain is better for cross body wear?

10. I'm not a fan of LV so the YSL is the clear winner IMO!

11. Definitely the YSL :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice