Please help me decide

Hello ladies!

Which one would you prefer if you had to choose:

Artsy Empreinte or Speedy 25 Empreinte?

I have the Artsy in Mono and the Speedy Emp in 25 Aurore and DE B 30.

Which bag is more easily used? I have heard that the Artsy Emp is very heavy.

Anyway, I am looking for the color Infini which I will probably not find since it is old but I

would like to know your opinion on the style.

TIA:smile:
I have both... I don't find the Empreinte Artsy too heavy. In some ways, it is more comfortable than the mono Artsy. The handle is comfy right from the start, and I love the way the leather molds to your body when carried. GL deciding! Both bags are fabulous!!

Hello Bag lovers,

Im truly sorry for posting on your current post, because im a new member and i cannot post my own just yet.

Theres a female selling her LV Emilie wallet on Vinted but it has been hot stamped with her initials and she is asking £200 for it. I feel it is a bit much since her initials arent mine :sad:

More over i feel i can add the additional amount & buy a brand new wallet without hot stamp, can anyone please help me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 118
Hello Bag lovers,

Im truly sorry for posting on your current post, because im a new member and i cannot post my own just yet.

Theres a female selling her LV Emilie wallet on Vinted but it has been hot stamped with her initials and she is asking £200 for it. I feel it is a bit much since her initials arent mine :sad:

More over i feel i can add the additional amount & buy a brand new wallet without hot stamp, can anyone please help me?

With that price plus the stamp, is rather buy a new one.😊

Both are beautiful, but I've tried Artsy in the store with my things inside, it was very heavy for me (but I had my Macbook Air 11", so it depends on how much you carry)

if I could have one empreinte bag I would buy speedy (just because it's LV's heritage, if it makes sense)

and how much is a new one in your country?

Last edited:
I don't think you go wrong with either. I don't have a Speedy in Emp (it's on my list to buy one day) but I do have an Emp Noir Artsy and I love it. Yes, it is heavy but I don't really mind.

+1
ITA with everything said in this post.
I have Artsy in Infini and it is such a beautiful bag! I don't mind she is heavy because it is a real stunner.
Speedy might be more practical, but Artsy is more beautiful imho.