please help me decide

Jan 15, 2011
I personally prefer a colored interior that's a surprise pop of colour as opposed to the contrast inside flap and stitching of the So Flash. I find it more subtle, and the bag is more versatile when neutral on the exterior. But only you know what you want and like. If you don't like it, my birthday is approaching :P

Kitty S.

Bags & Sciences
Dec 21, 2012
I like it! I think it's special. But I can see that without the flap, the inside may get hidden if you use a bag insert.
Good luck deciding.

kirpi_chan

Oct 6, 2008
London
I did have an eclat lindy ( blu saphir, izmir) but found that the contrast wasn't that big. I think in your case because you have a more of a contrast between interior and exterior it works. If it sing so you go for it.

catsinthebag

adopt a shelter pet!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2010
Boston Strong!
I think it's beautiful. I love the idea of a neutral bag with a pop of color on the inside. If the outside color works with your warddrobe, and the blue makes you smile when you look inside, get it! If not, hold out for a color combo that does work for you and make you smile.

kewave

O.G.
Nov 26, 2008
Do you like it? If yes, grab it!
Otherwise, it doesn't matter what we think.

doves75

Oct 26, 2012
It's nice...But only if you like the color. Otherwise may be wait for the right bag with the right colors.😊