Please help me decide!

ibeblessed

O.G.
Mar 7, 2014
I saw the black on black reissue this last weekend and it pulled on my heart string I really want it but I just bought this beautiful dark red boy too.
BUT before the price increase I did buy a navy blue with silver hardware jumbo classic in caviar.
Should I return the jumbo that I got and get this black on black reissue for $5500?
I do have a black reissue with gold hardware already but this one has this coated calf and looks different but they are both black. I do already have jumbo's in my collection too but not blue. Please help me decide because I can't have them all. :sweatdrop:

I saw the black on black reissue this last weekend and it pulled on my heart string I really want it but I just bought this beautiful dark red boy too.
BUT before the price increase I did buy a navy blue with silver hardware jumbo classic in caviar.
Should I return the jumbo that I got and get this black on black reissue for $5500?
I do have a black reissue with gold hardware already but this one has this coated calf and looks different but they are both black. I do already have jumbo's in my collection too but not blue. Please help me decide because I can't have them all. :sweatdrop:
Keep what you have. xxx

I love the black on black reissue and kept going back to check on the bag.
(But I stay strong!)

Since you have a black reissue with gold hw, it seems having both of them are a bit redundant.

As for the navy blue jumbo, how long do you have it? Navy jumbo is gorgeous and I love the combination of silver and navy! If you have got it for a month (since price increase was May 1) and haven't used it, that is probably something you can let go!

I returned a m/l fuchsia lamb right before price increase for it's been sitting in my closet wrapped perfectly since I got her. I was sad but no regret!

I love the black on black reissue and kept going back to check on the bag.
(But I stay strong!)

Since you have a black reissue with gold hw, it seems having both of them are a bit redundant.

As for the navy blue jumbo, how long do you have it? Navy jumbo is gorgeous and I love the combination of silver and navy! If you have got it for a month (since price increase was May 1) and haven't used it, that is probably something you can let go!

I returned a m/l fuchsia lamb right before price increase for it's been sitting in my closet wrapped perfectly since I got her. I was sad but no regret!

I did get the navy before price increase for $4900 but it's never been used. I have only looked at it twice. I haven't had a chance to use it. The jumbo's are heavy for me so i can't use them everyday I'm going to attach pics of both so u guys can help me decide. Thanks for your input helps alot she's holding the reissue until Monday for me.

Attachments

• 1402213193130.jpg
    1402213193130.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 336
  • 1402213331209.jpg
    1402213331209.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 337
If jumbo isn't a practical option for you, will you get more use out of reissue?

If the answer is yes, then I'd say return the jumbo and get the black on black reissue. I saw it IRL and it's beautiful! It's sad that your beautiful navy jumbo can't come out to see the sun (or moon).

Good luck with your decision! Hope you make a decision that leads to so much joy!

I did get the navy before price increase for $4900 but it's never been used. I have only looked at it twice. I haven't had a chance to use it. The jumbo's are heavy for me so i can't use them everyday I'm going to attach pics of both so u guys can help me decide. Thanks for your input helps alot she's holding the reissue until Monday for me.

I think the navy jumbo gives you a more varied collection and to my eye it is the prettier bag. It's your call though, you have to choose what you know you will get the most use from.

If jumbo isn't a practical option for you, will you get more use out of reissue?

If the answer is yes, then I'd say return the jumbo and get the black on black reissue. I saw it IRL and it's beautiful! It's sad that your beautiful navy jumbo can't come out to see the sun (or moon).

Good luck with your decision! Hope you make a decision that leads to so much joy!

I concur with Calflu!

I think you've decided already^^. Your beautiful jumbo is still in the closet and too heavy for daily use. Plus you can't get the So Black Reissue out of your head. I vote Reissue:cool:

I think I'll use the reissue more because it's lighter but I don't want to regret returning the jumbo since I got it before price increase.
But every time I go to change my bag I choose something smaller and never use my jumbos.
What to do eek! Still can't decide :sad:

It took me a month to return the fuchsia lamb m/l I got before price increase. So don't worry you will get there

It was just I feel sad for the bag sitting there brand new with tag on.

Good luck

I think I'll use the reissue more because it's lighter but I don't want to regret returning the jumbo since I got it before price increase.
But every time I go to change my bag I choose something smaller and never use my jumbos.
What to do eek! Still can't decide :sad:

I personally do not care for the look of the Reissue....except when it come to the black on black. That version of the bag is wonderful, gorgeous. In any other scenario I would like the Classic best...but in this case that black on black is flat out the winner! Go get it!!!!