Please help me decide

Hahaha. It's a lifestyle preference. I'm self employed so I prefer the studded patent leather bag. The wilder the better!

I guess if you want to use your bag everyday, think about what line of work you're in or your lifestyle in general.:smile:

Hahaha. It's a lifestyle preference. I'm self employed so I prefer the studded patent leather bag. The wilder the better!

I guess if you want to use your bag everyday, think about what line of work you're in or your lifestyle in general.:smile:

Do you think these two are comparable ? They are around the same price but like leather wise and quality wise .

Do you think these two are comparable ? They are around the same price but like leather wise and quality wise .
I have the valentino punkouture (red patent leather valentino) and I love it. I've been using it for a few months and it looks brand new!! Holds a lot. And it maintains it's shape beautifully. The quality is excellent. I would definitely get the valentino. It also comes in a patent black if red is too much for you. Though the red is a true red and no one does red like valentino!

I have the valentino punkouture (red patent leather valentino) and I love it. I've been using it for a few months and it looks brand new!! Holds a lot. And it maintains it's shape beautifully. The quality is excellent. I would definitely get the valentino. It also comes in a patent black if red is too much for you. Though the red is a true red and no one does red like valentino!

Hi! This is exactly what i want to know about the bag ! Thank you so much !

Good, I am happy I can help. This is like no other bag I had ever seen when I first saw it at neiman marcus. And I have to tell you that I have so many people stop me and admire my bag. I've had strangers come up to me and tell me they love my valentino it's so gorgeous, lol. Don't hesitate, it's really a beauty. It's a tote with some edge.

I'm going to have to vote for the sac de jour. Unless your handbag collection is really huge, I tend to go with things I can use for a long period and for various occasion. The sac de jour can easily transition from work to casual to dressy so I'd go with that.

I prefer the rockstud to the YSL. It depends on what you need. How many fun bags do you have in your collection? I feel like the YSL is similar to soooooo many other bags: Chanel cerf, Prada saffiano tote, etc. The Valentino stands out. It's a fun bag vs. a wear to work bag.