Please help me decide!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies! I need some help and I trust your judgement. I'm going this week to buy a new bag and I'm so undecided. Should I buy a vernis amarante alma bb, a fuchsia epi noe bb, or a speedy b 30 DE bag? I already own a pomme alma bb, a black and ivory epi alma bb and a speedy b 30 empreinte infini bag. Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Speedy B DE would be my pick. GLD :smile:

3. Why not try something new and go for the Noe?

4. That's what I'm leaning towards since I don't own a noe. I'm wondering if the drawstring will bother me though.

5. I so want this since everybody loves theirs so much.

6. Anybody out there own a noe bb? Any pros and cons?

7. +1. I don't really get how people buy the same bag in every colour. I like diversity. So go the Noe bb.

8. I have a noe bb in monogram that is adorable! It is such a sweet bag and gets so many compliments especially when I replace the leather drawstring with a bandeau. Stunning! However my gently used noe bb will probably find a new home because the opening is not functional for me to use on a daily basis,

9. Noe bb.

10. You should noe BB since you already have Alma and Speedy. I think Noe BB is cute for summer.

11. +1

12. I know but the alma bb is just so darn cute. If I had the funds I'd get one in every color LOL! But you're right I really should diversify.

13. Thanks for your opinion. I think you're right. I'm leaning towards the noe bb.

14. Speedy B DE is my pick too :smile:

15. Thanks for the feedback. The only con I can think about if I go with the noe bb is the opening of the drawstring. I've never owned one and it seems like a hassle to get things in and out of the bag. Hmmm... I'll have to think about this one.